Week 21 Weigh In

Week 21 is over and out! I can't believe how fast these weeks have gone, I feel like I just started this journey yesterday!

I really feel like the past week was a great one. I got all my activity in, I stuck to my points and only used 11 of my weeklies. My goal was to lose 1.4 pounds so I could hit 40 pounds lost, and I did it!

One of the things that I told myself from the start was that I wasn't going to let the scale determined my mood. I weigh in every Wednesday at 6 o'clock in the morning, depending on which way the scale is goes can really determined how my day is going to go. I usually know if I've had a good or bad week before I walk in the door and most of the time I know which way the scale is going to go. I prepare myself for it so that way if I gain, I won't let it bring me down. If I lose, I try not to let myself celebrate too much, I just take in that moment and move on.

This weeks meeting topic was about when food isn't the right answer. Personally, I know I used to always turn to food. Any chance I got, I was eating. I mean, lets be honest, food is good and even though it may have been an addiction, food cures a lot of things. I'm an emotional eater and eat for anything, so hearing tools that people do to stay away from food was really eyeopening for me. I still am an emotional eater but now I think I just make better choices about it. Instead of candy, I'll pick an apple.

In these 21 weeks I can really say that I've learned that it is all about choices and what you choose to fuel your body with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS