Week 23 Weigh In

I woke up bright any early this and went to weigh in. I was a little nervous to get on the scale but I was ready to deal with whatever the scale said. This past weekend was a rough one and I ate WAY more then I should have.

Over the weekend, we went camping and I had a few too many s'mores then I should have and I indulged a little on pasta salad (oh man, it was SO good!). As soon as we got home on Sunday, we all went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate my sisters birthday. I was conscious of what I ate, but man those rolls are AMAZING!

When I weighed myself on Monday morning, the scale said I had gained about 5 pounds. I know most of it was me retaining water from all that salt but still, 5 pounds! The last two days, I've been drinking water like it's going out of style and really watched what I ate.

The hard work over the past two days paid off because I still lost this week! It's was .4 pounds, but still a loss is a loss! The scale is lower then it was last week and that's all I care about!

Eating the way I did this weekend reminded me as to why I'm doing this. I felt so NASTY after I stuffed my face while we were out camping. I literally could fill the food weighing me down and in my throat. It was gross! I even had to chew on some Tums. UGH! I hate the feeling of being too full, I don't want to feel like that again.

My goal for this next week is to get activity in everyday. I normally aim for 5 days a week but I noticed that on the weekend I really am lazy and I'm not active much. So this next week I'm going to get 30 minutes or more of activity every dang day! 
Left: Taken 12/31/12 Right: Taken 6/11/13
43.4 pounds difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS