Week 24 Weigh In

Alright, week 24 is in the books and it was a great week! My mini goal for the week was to get 7 days of activity in, and I did it! I thought I wasn't going to hit it one day but I had gone swimming at my parents house, and swimming counts! Overall, I earned 52 activity points last week! Whoop whoop!

On Friday we went to a friends house to have a BBQ and I indulged a little too much, but I was okay with it. On Saturday we went to my parents house to celebrate Father's Day and again, I indulged a little too much on cookies and yummy food. I felt really bad about eating the way I did for two days (:-/), so on Sunday I kicked it into high gear, drank water like it was candy, ate within my points and tried to eat pretty clean. Whatever I did worked because the number on the scale was lower this morning!

I have lost 45 pounds, sometimes that's hard for me to believe. I have a lot of weight to lose but I'm ready to lose it and I have 45 pounds less to lose!

I've been trying really hard to be active all day long by staying busy around the house. I've done some cleaning, laundry and cooking. That has been helping me reach 100% on my active link and has helped me stay on my feet and not in front of the computer. I've noticed that when I do sit down and relax I often feel bad for not being active. I know losing weight isn't always about being active and busy but I'm trying to get out of the sedentary lifestyle. Yesterday was the first day that I sat in front of the TV for awhile, it felt good but it sure was hard to get up and make dinner after sitting down for a few hours.

For week 25, my goal again is to get 7 days of activity in and to go to bed earlier. Not getting enough sleep can really alter weight loss and bed time has been getting really late. This morning I was SO tired so I told myself getting to bed earlier is a must! I need more energy to stay active! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS