Week 25 Weigh In

Another great week with Weight Watchers! I am so close to being down 50 pounds that I can taste it! It may not be this coming week, but it will be soon!

I didn't do very well on my personal goal for the week, but I still got 5 days of activity in and I went to bed early a few nights.

Over the week I started to take daily supplements from doTERRA, and I can really feel the difference in my energy level with taking them. I also started using an essential oil called Slim & Sassy, for now, I'm using it topically and I really like it. I'm not sure if it's "working" but when I apply it, it feels cooling on the skin and smells good too! I'll have to write more on that later.

I can't believe I've been at this for 25 weeks, it really feels like I just started yesterday. It has sort of become second nature and I just go with the flow and allow the plan to work out.

I've been trying to mix up the exercises so that way I don't get bored. During the week I found a great website called Dashing Dish, she has a ton of amazing recipes, workouts and videos. I tried two of her workouts this week and they were amazing! I sweated A LOT, burned off tons of calories and pushed myself harder then I ever have. It felt so good! Check out her website if you have time, it's pretty awesome!

This weekend we have a BBQ to go and 4th of July is right around the corner. My goal for this week is to follow the plan to a T and track everything I eat, even if isn't point worthy.

50 pounds GONE will be here in no time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS