Who's up for a challenge?


Last year I ran across Crystal Wilkerson 2011 planner on Pinterest and I fell in love. It was late 2011 and I didn't have a chance to put it together so I stalked followed her on Facebook and watched and prayed for a 2012 planner. Sure enough, in late December she released the amazing 2012 planner and I bought it as soon as I got the email.

I went out to Staples, bought out all my supplies and put the planner together in hopes to be more organized this year. So far, I've used it here and there, not as much as I would like though, but I'm hoping to change that!

She's starting her first Thirty Day 2012 Planner Challenge in February and I'm excited to really put my planner to use! I'm always up for a good challenge and I'm always looking for a way to improve, I really can not wait!

When you buy her 2012 planner you also get "The Thirty Day Gratitude Challenge" for free; this includes 30 quotes with 30 journaling prompts. I have yet to print mine out and start using it, but I have enjoyed reading the quotes and leaning on them when I need a little pick-me-up! I'll probably use the quotes on my blog more then I will to journal, but either way, I love them.

I'm a sucker for a good planner and I love that I can customize this one to myself and make it about improving me. I hope she makes planners for years and years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS