Happy New Year!

I figured I would start the year off right and blog! I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years Eve and that you are enjoying your New Years Day! I had a wonderful New Years Eve! I spent the evening with my family, The Mr.'s family and my new Fiancé. That's right friends, I'M ENGAGED!

The Mr. totally surprised me last night and asked me to spend the rest of his life with him. I, of course, said "YES!" I'll eventually write the proposal story, but it was very sweet and romantic and I wouldn't have had it any other way!

We are planning on having a long engagement and have not set a date yet, but I'll keep everyone updated!

Here are a few pictures from last night and today! Enjoy!




And yes, I already went out and got a wedding planning book! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS