Questions

The moment The Mr. got down on his knee, people were asking me all kinds of questions. It's really funny to me how soon after a proposal people expect you to know every detail of your wedding and they want to know why you decided what you did.

I decided to make a list of questions I've been asked the most, and then, of course, answer the question.
  1. Have you picked a date?
    • We have a tentative date, nothing is set in stone yet. Once we secure our location, we'll have an exact date but we are shooting for the end of May, early June of 2013
  2. Why such a long engagement?
    • Having a long engagement was something we had talked about before and I could not see planning a wedding in less than a year as much fun. We also really wanted to enjoy the planning process. 
  3. What are your colors?
    • Violet, Fuchsia and Avocado
  4. Have you picked your bridal party?
    • I have picked all of my girls but we are still waiting on The Mr. to pick his men.
  5. Are you going to have a big wedding?
    • As much as we would love to invite the whole world to our wedding, that just isn't doable, so we are planning on keeping our day intimate and elegant with close family and friends.
  6. Where are you going for your honeymoon?
    • We haven't decided. I'm leaving that up to The Mr. and he's thrown some ideas out there and all of them sound amazing! I can't wait for a vacation!
  7. Will your wedding be in Washington?
    • Yes, we plan on getting married in Washington. We toyed around with the idea of a destination wedding, but decided against it.
  8. Have you found your dress?
    • I have and it's beautiful! The Mr. and my father will not see it until the day of, at their request.
  9. What kind of flowers do you want?
    • I have no idea. :-)
  10. When do you plan on having children?
    • Whenever the good Lord blesses me with children.
I can not tell you how many times #10 has been asked. I always get a good giggle out of it, honestly, we aren't thinking about children right now. We must save and plan a wedding first and then....we'll see?

Feel free to ask questions in the comments if you have them, I'll answer them if I can! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS