The Weekly Dish

It's Tuesday and you know what that means, it's Weekly Dish time with Natalie & Bella! This week we are linking up and showing our favorite Fall fashions. These things I can not make it through the Fall without, every single one of them symbolizes Fall. You know, they give me those warm, fuzzy feelings. Man, I just love Fall!

I like to keep things casual and comfy, you could find me wearing something like this on a day off while I'm out running errands. There's a 95% chance that I'd have a pumpkin spice latte in hand and you know dang right that I'd be wearing a perfume that makes me feel happy!



Fall Fashion


3 comments:

  1. The pumpkin spice latte - may it be part of our autumn vocabularies forevermore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love everything!!

    Thanks for linking up babe!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS