Lil' bit of Everything...

...or more like ramblings...

The Olympics are over and Fatboy Slim is playing some jamming tunes which got me in the mood to blog. I'm not sure how they go hand in hand, but whatever.

I'm excited for regular TV to be back on, I've missed the few shows I do watch, and it will be nice to go to bed a decent time again. Since I close a lot, we didn't start watching the Olympics until after 9 or so, so most nights we were going to bed around 1:30am. Those late nights caught up with us quickly, I don't think we stayed up as last this past week.

The save the dates are still sitting on the kitchen counter in the boxes that they came in, that's my goal for this week. I have to get them sent out here soon, although all the important people know when and where the wedding will be. I have Thursday and Friday off this week and I plan on working on that.

Oh my goodness, Spice Girls are on stage, RIGHT NOW! Spice up your life, folks! ;-)

I haven't had a lot to write about lately (I'm not as exciting as you all think) and I got tired of doing all those link up's but then it's just quiet around here. Maybe I'll do a link up or two a week, just to keep the blog going.

Work has been work and I'm still taking it day by day. I still find myself saying "it is what it is" a lot, and I'm working really hard on finding that work/life balance. The Mr. has told me time and time again that I take things way too personally, (especially when it comes to work) so I'm working on checking out of work when I clock out and leaving home at home, we'll see how it goes. If anyone has any tips on how to do that, I'll gladly accept them!

Here's to a new week with hopefully more to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS