233 days!

Yesterday around 5pm it hit me, I'm really planning my wedding. I'm really going to get married. I knew back in January when The Mr. asked me to marry him that I was going to get married but it actually finally hit me.


I bought my dress late in January and I had a little moment then too but yesterday was different. At 5pm, I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and the UPS truck drove up, I knew the package was coming but as soon as I opened it, I had to take a moment and just take it all in. We got our save the dates, and I know it's something so small, but these are going out to all our family and friends. All the important people that are going to watch The Mr. and me become one. This shit is getting real, you know what I mean?

After dinner, I talked to our wedding planner from the chapel about pictures, our bridal party and my bouquet. Little by little, it's all starting to come together. March will be here before we know it, seriously.

The next couple of weeks are going to be filled with stuffing envelops, writing addresses and getting these save the dates out!

I (we) have a lot to do before March but everything will work out and before I know it, I'll be a married woman. Holy. Moly.

2 comments:

  1. You will be a beautiful bride, a wonderful wife, and one day a great mom. So proud of you!
    Love you bunches and bunches............Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS