His & Her

One of my favorite bloggers has been doing this link up the past couple of weeks and I always love reading it. I thought it would be fun if The Mr. and I filled out these questions too even though he thinks it's kind of funny and asked if it would be like truth or dare....oh gosh, such a man! So here we go, our first week of His & Her Q&A hosted by Love the Grows and Chapter Something.

What is something weird your spouse does while asleep?
His: Ummmmmm, sometimes when you're just falling asleep you moan and groan.
Her: You move your legs alot and sometimes you let one of your legs slide off the bed and it will wake you up....but you have no clue.


Which of the 7 deadly sins are you? (anger, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony)
His: I dunno....ummm, anger...only when I'm suddenly woken up.
Her: I'm envy and probably gluttony because I find myself wishing I had it like other people and I find myself over indulging in things, especially when I'm really into them.

What was your favorite hiding place as a kid?
His: Under the bed.
Her: That's weird....why under the bed? Anyway, I used to like to hide in our shed outside.

What music artist do you love that your other half hates listening to?
His: Metallica (he's right, I hate them)
Her: He doesn't like anything I listen to. That is something we really differ in, I'm a 90's girl and he's an 80's boy. I like today's pop music and he's just stuck in the hair band phase.

What has your other half recently done that made you love them more?
His: You brought me a pumpkin spice frappuccino before anyone else could have them. (One of the perks of working at Starbucks)
Her: Cooking and having dinner with me when I close at work. I love that we get to be able to sit down and have dinner together, even if it's at 9pm.

What is your favorite hole-in-the-wall place to eat? (or favorite restaurant in general)
His: HOOTERS (he screamed!)....or any place with hot wings.....
Her: Thai Spice, a super yummy Thai restaurant here in town.

What do you admire most about your significant other?
His: You have a big heart, you love me, you take care of me, you give a rats ass about me, you treat me well, you feed me, you.....(I made him stop.)
Her: You are always willing to listen and even when I'm wrong you find a way to kindly tell me that I'm wrong and bring me back to my senses. You always bring me up when I'm down....

Ideally, where would you like to be 5 years from now?
His: .....at the park, playing with the little ones. (AWWWWWWWWWW!)
Her: Considering it's 10:30pm, I'd like the little ones to be asleep, but anyway, I'd like to be wherever he is because that's where my heart is. ;-)

Who wears the pants?
His: Rambo. (that dang dog!)
Her: I'd like to think I wear them, but he thinks he should wear them. Ugh....power struggle!

What is your favorite/go-to YouTube video? (embed for all of us to watch!)
His:
 Any of the fake Apple commercials.

Her: I watch a lot of music videos on YouTube. Here's one of my favorite cover songs:


His&Her Q&A

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I smiled the whole time I was reading it. It was good to see you guys yesterday! Love you lots.....Mom!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS