One Day at a Time

I just spent the last thirty minutes on Twitter looking at #baristaproblems. I'm sure I could have done something a little more productive with those thirty minutes but it was refreshing to read all of those. Refreshing? Yes, because it's always nice to see that other baristas go through the same stuff that I do on a daily basis. It almost makes me appreciate my job a little more.


I've posted a few times about work and how it's been a struggle for a little while. I think it's safe to say that things are getting better. I'm taking one day at a time and learning to let the little things go, I find myself saying "it is what it is" a lot and I remind myself that this is only temporary. I'm closing a lot so I don't get to make dinner or do all of those housewife things that I really want to do but The Mr. helps a lot and is always willing to pick up my slack.

I remind myself daily that I need to be thankful that I have a job because a lot of people don't have a job and would love to have mine. I remind myself that with these rough days I am growing as a person, and that tomorrow is always a new day. I am always grateful of the good days and try not to dwell on the bad.

It really is getting better everyday.

1 comment:

  1. That a girl! Keep looking on the positive side of things. No job or life situation is perfect, but we can still make the best of it. Love you..........Mom

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS