All You Need To Know About Me

Today I am linking up with Becky who blogs over at From Mrs. to Mama. I found this link up from reading a few other blogs and I just couldn't pass it up!


1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I've been blogging since May 2010, I started blogging because I was a nanny and wanted to document what we did from day to day and The Mr. and I had just really gotten serious and I wanted to write about it. My blog started out as Lil' Bit of Sunshine and then changed to A Dab of Abby.

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
Oh man, have I ever gone to college. I started out at Northwest Nazarene University in Napa, Idaho, I then transferred to Northwest University in Kirkland, Washington. From there, I took the summer off and came home and I realized school was expensive so I decided to say home and go to community college. So that fall I started to Columbia Basin College in Pasco, Washington. I got caught up in relationships and living on my own and stopped going. I then moved to Seattle and started to attend online school at University of Phoenix but never finished my degree. Did you follow all of that?

3. Where have you traveled?
I've been to California, Texas, Nevada, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Canada and Mexico.

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
First and foremost, I would pay off my debt and then pay for our wedding. With the left over money, I would buy us a house and then invest in the rest of the money.

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
I can't stand annoying drivers, when people call you, you don't answer and then you call them RIGHT back and they don't answer, and double standards.

6. What is your favorite movie?
Love & Basketball


7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
All of it! Seriously, I love me some wine, it always makes me feel so sophicated. I love beer too! I can stand some liquor especially if it's mixed with some soda. I drink water all day at work, but I'm sure I still don't drink enough. If you follow my blog, you know that I'm a tea drinker too!

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Depends on my mood, sometimes I'll sit in silence and read some blogs or I'll go out and get a mani/pedi. Just depends.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Lane Bryant and the Apple Store

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
When I was in college (NNU) a friend came up behind and scared the crap out of me. I was standing up and jumped so high that I fell off the bleachers and broke my ankle. It was during a basketball game and everyone in the gym saw me. So embarassing!

11. What day would you love to relive again?
The day The Mr. asked me to marry him, it was perfect! We were surrounded by our parents and I wouldn't change anything about it!

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
I get told this all the time, at least by my parents, but it would probably have to be Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. You know, the "I WANT IT NOWWWWWWWW" girl! ;-)

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
My first job was at Subway and it was when I was in college and living on my own.

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
Here's one of my senior pictures


15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Bora Bora, hands down!

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
Most recent picture of The Mr. and me.

17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Married with (hopefully) 2 children, living in a beautiful house and living the dream!

P.S. I guest posted today over at Crazy Beautiful Life. Make sure you stop by and leave some love!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh.. Bora Bora would be lovely! I hope your dream comes true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream of the day! I bet The Mr. would pick somewhere else to go though. Lol...just my luck!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS