Friday's Letters

Dear Friday, please go slow. You are my last day off before having to work seven days straight and it would just be nice to enjoy the day. Dear The Mr., I am so glad you have today off, there isn't anything I rather do then spend the day with you. I love you! Dear July, I know you technically are one those hot Summer months but I'm ready for some cooler days. I can not wait for Fall! Dear ErinCondren.com, I love my new planner so much, I have not been able to put it down since I got it.


Dear Wordpress, I am so glad I finally switched over, you make my heart so happy! Dear next seven days, please hurry up and get over with, thanks.


Cheers,
Abby

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I just ordered myself an erin condren planner today. I so can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will not be disappointed and I promise you it is worth the wait! I'm in love with mine! Which design did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Friday Letters! I look forward to them like I do BN free book Fridays. I will have to check out your planner, maybe that can help me stay organized. Love both of you lots....Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! i NEED one of those planners!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do NEED one, they are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those planners!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been eyeing those planners for months.. I need to take the plunge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait for fall either!!!!! It's my favorite season!! HURRY HURRY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too! Pumpkin spice lattes and wonderful weather! I can not wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Do it! I love my planner, it's a little bulky, but it's probably because I got the 18 month planner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoop for the planner! What are all the personalized extras that come with it?

    Sorry you got stuck working 7 days in a row. Ugh!

    I love Fall too....it is my favorite time of the year, although in Texas we experience no fall...I would love to be in a place where the leaves turn colors and actually experience a fall season. Until then, I will just enjoy everything that comes when it does-like holidays and food. =)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS