Birchbox Brag (July 2012)

I've been getting Birchboxes since May and it's something I've looked forward to everything month! What's a Birchbox you ask? Well, for $10.00 a month you get a cute little box in the mail that contains 4-5 samples of products that fit you based on a survey you fill out.

I've been wanting to share what I get in my box but didn't know exactly what to post and of course, I found a fun link up for it!

Here's my July 2012 Birchbox!

What's inside? (info taken from the Birchbox website)

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint - Our entire team (minus the manfolk) is obsessed with Jouer’s Luminizing Moisture Tint and we're not alone — Allure recently gave the product its coveted "Best in Beauty" seal. The oil-free formula feels positively weightless on but gives you plenty of even coverage. Skin looks soft and dewy and, thanks to SPF 20, you’ll be extra protected from the sun.

Eysko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - Twiggy fans, rejoice: this London-based brand’s liquid liners let you create mod looks in a flash. Rather than frustrating us with hard-to-control brush tips, they feature a pen-style applicator that’s completely goofproof. Give your basic black a break and experiment with rich Olive or punchy Turquoise. They're guaranteed to make your eyes pop.

boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens - Forget the blue plastic sheets of bygone years—it’s time to go green. These all-natural blotting sheets soak up oil and sweat without smearing your makeup. Each pack contains 100 sheets, enough to last you for months and months. Keep them stashed in your handbag at all times to ensure that your complexion always looks fresh, never greasy.

Oscar de la Renta live in love - Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta knows what women want. In addition to designing dreamy dresses, this sartorial pioneer has perfected the art of fragrance. Featuring lovely notes like jasmine sambac, rose, ginger orchid, and amber, this modern-meets-classic scent features a bounty of botanical aromas that tug at our romantic side.

LÄRABAR® über - Mid-day snacking just got a lot less guilt-ridden thanks to LÄRABAR®’s addictive treats. These healthy bars fulfill sweet and salty cravings while keeping our tummies full (and extremely happy) until our next meal. Each soft, gooey bar packs plenty of texture and flavor, thanks to nuts, dried fruit, and other natural ingredients. Roasted Nut Roll is a decadent blend of crunchy nuts, while the dessert-inspired Apple Turnover, Bananas Foster, and Cherry Cobbler flavors evoke Grandma’s recipes.

Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds - Whether we’re jogging through the park or powering through a laptop session, earbuds are one of our constant accessories. So we started thinking: why stick with the same boring white pair we’ve been using for years? We designed these custom pink and green or pink and blue neon earbuds so we can rock out to our favorite tunes in style. They’re extra-durable and extra-comfy—now that’s music to our ears.

My thoughts?
There hasn't been a box that I haven't liked but I really liked this box! My favorite part was the blotting linens and ear buds. They must have known I was wanting a new of pair of headphones. I don't wear much make up and honestly have no experience with eye liner and all that jazz, so I'll probably give my eyeliner away, but it looks nice. Live in Love smells nice but I won't be going out and buying it tomorrow or anything, I'll save this sample for a rainy day though! As for the LÄRABAR® über, I got Cherry Cobbler. It was really good, it kind of reminded me of the Kind Bars we have at work, which I really like! Overall, I really liked this months box.

Want to sign up for your own Birchbox? Click this link!

5 comments:

  1. This is a pretty cool idea. A surprise gift every month...I like it. May just have to sign up for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! I was totally hoping for the blotting cloths, but I didn't get any :( I did get the eye liner and have liked it - although it seems a little sharp compared to my normal pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blotting cloths look cool! i didn't get a sample of those but i loved me box as well! i am a huge fan of the eyeliner though so whoever u give it to will love you forever for it!!! :) happy wednesday! stopping over from the birchbox brag page and am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great box! those blotting linens are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!!! You should at least try the liner! It's a great one! I'm jealous, would have loved to get the blotting linens!

    Hope you're having a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS