Just one of those days....

It was one of those days yesterday, one little thing made my whole day go down the drain and I just couldn't bounce back from it. I tried to go to bed early but I failed and ended up tossing and turning and was up until wee hours of the morning. When the alarm went off this morning, I knew I needed something to help me get through the day and not focus on yesterday.

Pinterest.com to the rescue! I'm a sucker for a good quote, something that will help me realize that it's all going to be okay and that my attitude and outlook on life yesterday was just temporary. So that's what I searched for and I found some good ones, too good not to share or post so I can have and reflect on later.

                                                                                   Source: etsy.com via Abby on Pinterest

                                                                                 Source: imgfave.com via Abby on Pinterest

                                                                           Source: basketbike.tumblr.com via Abby on Pinterest

                                                                        Source: jac-losingit.tumblr.com via Abby on Pinterest

                                                                                     Source: via Abby on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS