A tad bit overwhelmed!

I'm taking a moment to write and just veg out from the rest of the work around me. I've been feeling a little overwhelmed lately and for some reason I'm on super stress mode right now. I recently was introduced to the world of facebook marketing, I guess you can call it. Tons of people run their business over facebook and it blows my mind on how the keep up with it. There's a page I got introduced to the other day, you can post items for sale over on her page and she basically sells them for you. It's a great way to get my name out there and make some extra money with the stock I have on hand. So this past Monday, I posted some items and I honestly didn't expect much from it but I was so wrong! I have 11 packages total to ship out! I need to go to the post office but I hate taking the boys with me because they get crazy, so I have to do it on my day off. I hope I don't look like a fool walking into the post office with ELEVEN packages!

Anyway, in the mean time, I've been trying to stay connected with all the fans who have added me to their facebook. I need to get parties going and no one seems to be biting. I had a few great months but it looks like November is going to be slow. I don't really want that but I know not every month is going to amazing, it's just sort of a drag. I'm trying to at least get a basket party going, we'll see how it goes, I'm trying hard to not get discouraged. I'm coming out of an amazing month though, so that's good!

In other news, today was mine and The Mr.'s 10 months since we've been dating. He got me an amazing fallish bouquet of flowers and I made him cheesecake because that's what he loves. It's been a good 10 months and I can't believe it's almost been a whole year! I should post a picture of the flowers, I'm so horrible at this picture thing. Ugh.

Both the boys are sleeping and I should really put the laundry in the dryer but I just don't feel like moving. I'm seriously trying to figured out how I'm going to mail off 11 packages, book parties, go to Vegas, help Amanda with the bizarre on the 20th, put together a basket for that, celebrate Thanksgiving and still be alive to see another birthday. Holy moly!

I swear I'll write about Halloween and post the few pictures I took of my nieces that day!

Sometimes I feel like I'm writing to no one...if you read this, please leave me a comment and let me know I'm not writing to a wall.

Goodnight.

4 comments:

  1. so technically you are not writing to a wall....more like to a computer screen...LOL jp happy 10months anniversary! yay....that's exciting! love ya!

    Es...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reading your blog left me out of breath. You are one busy girl. I would love to see the pictures of the flowers Pablo gave you. Well I got homework to do and posts to write. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you already know this is where I keep tabs on you guys...must I really leave a message? LOL. Just kidding. Seems like you'll be busy the next couple of months...and I seem to be on the same boat...busy busy busy....but that makes time go by so much faster...

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS