Halloween

We had a fun, semi relaxing and enjoyable Halloween with my family in Othello. We got there Saturday afternoon and relaxed for awhile, the boys watched football, we talked and ate, you know, did all the stuff families do! That evening the senior class at the high school put on a carnival for children to go to with games and prizes and whatnot. My sister had to work so she asked me to talk Loryn and I couldn't pass it up! We pulled Grandma out of the house with us and had a great time. She was a little "nervous" at first but after awhile she warmed up and she loved it.

That evening The Mr. and I went down to the Eagles where my aunt is the bartender and had ourselves a few drinks! It was a fun time, saw some people I hadn't seen awhile, had a few venting sessions with a few people and of course we closed the bar out. It's always a good night when that happens. We got home pretty late and we could sure feel it the next day! I felt like a zombie Sunday morning and The Mr. was in and out of sleep all day long!

Sunday night rolled around and it was time for trick or treating! We got Loryn all dressed up and her and I hit the streets. We walked around my parents neighborhood and then went to few other neighborhoods in the area. Her feet started to hurt a little ways into it so we made a pit stop back at home for a shoe change and then we went right back out! We were out for over an hour and she was ready to actually go home and help Grandpa hand out candy. She had a ton of fun doing that for about 15 minutes and then gave up when she was trying to play and hand out candy, it just wasn't working.

The Mr. and I headed back to Kennewick around 9:30 Sunday night, we were still very tired and not ready to go to work the next day. The weekend flew by and I know I was feeling it come Monday morning. I had so much fun spending Halloween with my family!

I have a few pictures from the weekend and the beautiful bouquet for flowers The Mr. bought me yesterday! Enjoy![gallery link="file" columns="2"]

3 comments:

  1. The pictures are nice. I did not realize you took a picture of her at the police counter. I am glad that you were able to take her out. The cover the door "trick" did not work, kids still out late...crazy! Well got to clean the living room and kitchen. Dad and Rita still at the breakfast benefit. Love you and totally jealous of your Vegas trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Abigail! I just checked out your blog, and it's lovely! I became your follower! Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I should post more often but like we talked about before, life slips away from us fast! :-)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS