On the plane

I'm writing from the plane on the way home from beautiful Las Vegas. It was a wonderful time, spent with amazing people.

I had the pleasure of meeting The Mr.'s sister for the first time, she lives in Houston and her fiance and her came to celebrate The Mr.'s 30th birthday with us! We had a great time, had drinks, had some good food, good laughs, spent some money and of course saw an awesome show!

I love Vegas and I'm sure I'll be back again but I'm tired. My feet hurt and I'm sort of tired of walking. That's what you do in Vegas though, so it's okay. The first time I went, we stayed for 7 days and it was great. This time, I was ready to go home yesterday. I was a grump for a little bit yesterday but quickly recovered. :-)

I have pictures to share and I'll do that once I'm home and relax.

The Mr. is falling asleep right next to me, I should take a picture! I just did and he caught me! I'll post it later!

Okay, more Vegas posts to come! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS