This & That

I don't have much to write about, kind of a low key day. I took the boys to the park to play in the water toys they have and we had a great time. I stopped by the apartment to grab a camping chair so I didn't have to sit on the grass and I'm glad I did! There were a lot of people and most the benches were taken. Anyway, we got there, got the boys covered in sunblock and sent them to play in the water. They had a ton of fun and it was gorgeous and hot outside. I didn't put sunblock on myself and got a nice burn that will turn into a beautiful tan! I really shouldn't do that, but I hate being so white, and get a lot of crap about it. So they played, I relaxed in the sun and watched them enjoy the water. I packed a lunch so we had a picnic and they played for a little while longer. We came home and it was nap time!

So other then that and work, it was kind of a relaxing day. I made a pot roast for dinner with home made biscuits, which my boyfriend loves, and we had tea to drink. It was a good dinner, with wonderful conversation. I can not wait for out dining room table, it'll be nice to set the table and sit there for dinner. My mom gave me some doilies that she made; they are so beautiful. It's pretty neat for me to be able to receive and use things like this, I grew up watching my mom make them and give them as house warming gifts; so her giving me one for my own home is neat and probably something that I'll keep in my house forever.

It's my Friday today! I'm not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow, but I do know that I'm planning on going to get my nails and feet done. I don't think I'm going to go where I normally go, they take forever and last couple of times haven't done a great job at doing them. I do know I'm going to sleep in, but hopefully not like I did last week. :-)

We'll be going to Othello tomorrow to deliver some meat my Dad ordered from Tyson and then hang out for dinner. On Saturday we're going to Yakima to see Amanda and Kayleigh! I'm so excited! I told Amanda to pick something to eat because I was going to cook dinner. As far as Sunday, I'm staying home and doing laundry. I've been slacking last couple of weeks from being busy and I really need to catch up. Laundry is never ending and I don't like it.

I'm enjoying this weather and so thankful for air conditioning! :-) It's only going to get hotter...I can't wait to get in the pool sometime soon!

That's all I have today, I think bed time is coming soon.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS