I feel a cold coming on and I am dreading it. I hate being sick, but who doesn't? The Mr. was sick, and then two people while camping were sick; I'm bound to get it. So, I've been loading up on vitamin c, orange juice and trying to stay warm. Hopefully I wake up healthier tomorrow then I did today.

I still have a lot of laundry to do, and I swear the ones I've already washed still smell like campfire. Yuck! I think that's the worse part of camping; coming home and smelling your clothes you wore while camping. I gagged when I opened the bag, it was horrible. I think I'll do the laundry tomorrow, considering it's my Friday. Again, don't be jealous!

I'll be driving to Othello on Friday to watch Loryn perform in the annual luau Hiawatha puts on each year. It's weird to think even I performed in the dang luau, I wonder if I can find pictures at my parents with me all dressed up. I'll have to look. Anyway, I need to stop and see Priscilla while I'm in Othello, I haven't seen her or the baby since he was born. I've been a bad friend, but we've been busy and always doing something. I plan on catching up this Friday though.

I made a super yummy dinner tonight, I really enjoyed it. I make pork chops, baby red potatoes, carrots and some creme of mushroom soup. I browned the pork chops on each side, threw in the veggies, threw the soup over the top of that and let it simmer and steam for about 30 minutes. I made homemade dinner biscuits and had caesar salad. It was so good! Whenever I make pork chops, I never know how to do it or what would go with it. I was satisfied tonight with the pork chops, and plan on making it again.

Anyway, I'm going to watch my favorite show, hang out with the boyfriend and go to bed.

We booked our Vegas trip for The Mr.'s 30th birthday tonight. I'm so excited! Hurry up November 11th!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS