Beautiful Day!

It's been an amazing Friday, and I'm sure it's only going to get better. I slept in, relaxed for awhile, got ready and then went to get my nails done. I knew I needed a new set so I was planning for it, but as he was taking my nails off I realized how bad acrylic is for your nails. I knew this before, but I decided to just get a regular ol' manicure. I decided for a few reasons, but mainly so I could save money. This time around ended up being a little more expensive because they charged to take nails off. Anyway, I'm glad I did so, I'm going to work on getting my nails back in shape and from now on just going to get manicures. I also got a pedicure, I love getting my feet done! The lady did a really good job too. So my feet and my nails match and are super cute!

After getting my nails done I went and grabbed a bite to eat. I'm a sucker for Taco Del Mar, it obviously isn't all that healthy for me, but it's so good. I first ate it when I lived in Seattle but I don't eat it all of that often, it's always a nice treat for me. It was good, and nice to just kind of eat lunch and relax.

Now, I'm home, doing laundry, watching Dr. Oz and enjoying the piece and quiet. I'm waiting for FedEx to arrive, and waiting for The Mr. to get home so we can head to Othello. We make that drive a lot, I'm glad it isn't too far. We'll be home tonight and then head over to Yakima tomorrow. I have a feeling it's going to be a good weekend!

Earlier at the mall (I went there to get my nails done) I had gone to N.W. Beauty Supply to grab a new nail polish and noticed my purse felt heavy. I looked inside and I was carrying a mango with me! All I could do was laugh, and the lady who was ringing me up looked at me like I was crazy, I then showed her the mango and all she could do was laugh. I forgot I had it in my purse, since yesterday. I felt silly, but on the other hand, the mango is ripe! I'll eat it later. Speaking up, The Mr. just showed me how to eat a mango "the right way," it's amazing. That sounds so weird, but before I was wasting more then I was eating. The first time I cut a mango in front of him, he was looking at me with a confused looked, and I knew he was thinking "what the hell?" So...he cut one up for me and I was in amazement! Since then, I've been cutting them like he showed me and I'm loving it! He said in Mexico, they have mango sticks that you can stab in a mango and eat like a popsicle, I have got to get me one of those!

I'm going to and fold the pile of laundry I have sitting in the middle of the living room. I dread laundry. I don't think you understand how much.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS