Guess who's back...

I finally am able to sit down and write a blog. I've been meaning to for the last couple days but the weekend ended up busy and the last two days have been spent spending time with the boyfriend and catching up, or trying to, on sleep.

We headed to Othello on Friday for the weekend and had an awesome BBQ with my family. My Tia Brenda just got back from Kentucky and was able to join us. It was nice to see her, she was gone for almost a month. Anyway, we ate, hung out, had a campfire and spent some quality family time together. Everyone was having drinks, but not me. I was on stand by...Amanda had started to have contractions so I needed to stay sober incase I needed to drive to Yakima.

Saturday morning came around and Dad and The Mr. left. I got to hang out with Mom, Loryn and Tia Brenda; we went to lunch, went to walmart and spent lots of money. It was nice but also really hot. I don't do well in the heat, so I started to get grouchy. We ended up going home shortly after that, and once I relaxed and cooled off, I felt much better. We hung out and waited for the guys to get home. During the day though, Amanda's contractions started to get stronger and closer together, so I decided once the boys got home and we had dinner, I would head to Yakima; and that's exactly what I did. I left town around 9pm, got to Yakima around 11pm, stayed up until 3:30am with Amanda....she woke us up at 7:30am saying it was "time to go..." and off we went!

We spent the day in hospital and at 7:37pm, Kayleigh Rae Trumpy made her appearance into the crazy world. I feel so blessed to be able to be apart of her journey into the world, and I wouldn't have changed anything from the weekend. Because Amanda's husband is deployed to Afghanistan, I was able to be in the room during the whole labor and delivery, Amanda let me cut Kayleigh's umbilical cord, and put the babies first diaper on. I feel so blessed and honored that she let me do this. Amanda and I have been friends since right before kindergarden and it really means a lot to me to be such a big part in this. Anyway, Kayleigh was 7lbs 7oz, 19 inches long and so dang cute! I stayed the night with Amanda in the hospital, hung out for awhile on Monday morning and headed back home so I could go to work on Tuesday.

Since being home, I feel like my week has flown by and I haven't really even got anything done. I did cook dinner tonight for the first time since Friday. Last night while eating dinner at the mall, I told The Mr. I was so tired of eating out, and we both agreed that it was time to have a home cooked meal. Poor guy finished all the left overs while I was gone, so I'm sure he was really ready for fresh food.

I did place my scentsy order and I did so good! I thought about selling but decided against it. I just don't have the time to put into it and I'm afraid that I won't be able to keep it booming. Maybe later on I'll join, we'll see. Anyway, I sold about $600 dollars worth and got about $175 dollars worth of product for $46 dollars. It's a steal! I love scentsy and I really think I'm addicted to it!

The Mr. got his new iPhone 4 today and I am so jealous. Mine is "prepared for shipping," hopefully it'll be here sometime next week. He's been playing with it all night but did stop for a total of 5 minutes to pop my back...what a good guy!

Other than that, our week has been kind of low key. I'm ready for the weekend and even more ready for the 4 day weekend I have for the 4th of July; and if that isn't awesome enough, I get another one at the end of July. I love my job! :-)

That's all I have for today, I hope to blog a little more, I've been very bad about it. Once a week is better then never I suppose. ;-)

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. I was tired just reading your blog. I was glad that you were able to be there for Amanda. It is such a beautiful thing to see a baby being born. Our vacation is also toward the end of July and I can hardly wait. I missed reading your blogs. I have been checking and checking. I am glad you made bank with your scentsy stuff. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS