Catching up

It's been a few days since I've blogged, I guess the week caught up to me and I just didn't get around to doing it. I'm not really sure what all happened last week, I know that I was busy all weekend, as expected, and now it's Monday....again.

The cold I was fighting made it's way back. I should probably be drugged up with cold medicine and sleeping, maybe after this blog. It probably didn't help that I really didn't sit down and relax at all this weekend, and I can't even say I got a lot done. I spent a lot of time behind the wheel of my car, and a lot of time at parties.

Rita and Loryn came to town yesterday and we had "Sister Sunday!" We just spent the day window shopping, and catching up. I went to a few stores that I've always wanted to go to, and ate at a place I've always wanted to try. I wasn't that impressed, and probably won't go back anytime soon. I'm not sure if it was the waitress, the food or the atmosphere but something wasn't right. I left that on the comment card too...I love leaving those things!

Now it's Monday and it's back to the grind. The alarm clock goes off so early...too early sometimes. This week is sort of a "on the edge" kind of week, my best friend is due any day, and it could happen at any moment, so when it does....I'm out! I'll put my week on hold for a baby!

So, here's to hoping I'm a more faithful blogger this week, that a baby is born (and of course, is healthy), and that this cold goes away!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS