Weekend Wrap Up

We had a very fun but busy weekend and all we've done today is relax. I'd like to think that I'm always busy but we did a lot of running around this weekend, and it just wore me out. This morning afternoon when I woke up, I rolled over and realized that it was 1pm. I have no clue why I slept in that late, or why The Mr. let me sleep in that late, but it felt good.

I took the weekend off to celebrate The Mr.'s 31st birthday, which he had off as well. It's been really nice to have the last 3 days off of work, I've been able to spend time with my boyfriend, family and friends!

On Friday, we hung out at home and waited for The Mr.'s truck to be done at the shop (he has his windshield replaced) and just enjoyed a little R&R before heading out. Once his truck was done, we headed out to Hobby Lobby to look for home decor stuff and to check out all the Christmas stuff. We found a few things we liked, but are waiting until after Christmas to really start decorating our new place, otherwise people won't be getting presents. We did find Christmas cards though, and we got them for half off because all of their Christmas product was 50% off!

We headed to the mall and did a little bit of window shopping and waited for my sister to show up so we could do go to dinner. We decided to go to dinner at Tony Roma's because we felt like having a good steak kind of meal, and we all had exactly that! My lovely sister treated us to dinner, it was great time and the food did not disappoint! After dinner, The Mr. and I came out and relaxed, we ended up having friends come over and hang out for a little bit, but it ended being an early night since we knew Saturday was going to be an early and late night.

On Saturday, we headed to Othello to spend time with my family and to see the high school football playoff game. We had a great time cheering on my alumni and catching up with old friends. After the game, we hung out at my parents house and headed home early so we could get ready for The Mr.'s Birthday Hangout! The Hangout was a success and everyone had a blast! The Mr. had a great time and loved having all his friends together for his birthday! We even brought a cake into the bar and sang Happy Birthday to him really loud!

Here a few pictures of The Mr.'s Birthday Hangout! Enjoy!

Birthday Boy with his cake!
He loved his Elmo plates!
 
The Ladies
Sara & Jami
Trish & Seth (Soda was their choice of beverage)
Paul & The Mr.
Laurie & Jose
The Mr. & Me
Me & Becky
Josh & Jami
The Mr. & Jami taking a shot!
The Mr. & Me
The 3 Amgios!
Kyle & The Mr.
The Smokers

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time. Soda would have been my drink of choice too. I haven't had alcohol in 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish is pregnant and Seth had to work in the morning so they drank Soda. :-)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS