Preparing for the Holidays

I've been meaning to write a blog for a few days but I kind of feel like life has gotten a little busy and I haven't been able to sit down and write a decent post.

I should really be sleeping and fighting off this cold, but I took a nap after work and now I find myself wide awake. Lovely.

The holiday season is in full swing and I'm feeling it! We launched the famous red cups at Starbucks on the 1st and everything else will be out on the 15th. Christmas stuff is everywhere, in every store and some stores are even playing Christmas music. I, personally, am NOT ready for Christmas to be here. Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays but I'm not ready to buy gifts or deal with crowded stores.

Speaking of gifts, I'm trying to find some DIY gift ideas for a few of my friends/family members. I want something they can use all year long, not just during a certain season. I have found some great ideas, I just need to pick which one I want to do. I've never done a DIY gift, so I'm excited to get started; I'll be sure to take pictures of my projects and post a few of them once I complete them.

One of my favorite things about this time of year is all the delicious scents you can find that remind you of Christmas. I love candles, a lot, and even though I sell Scentsy I have found a candle that I think everyone needs.


Seriously, this candle is like Christmas in a jar. I went into Bath and Body Works the other day and I walked out with more then enough of these candles to get me through the season. I've already burned through a whole candle and I think I need more. Do yourself a favor and get yourself a Twisted Peppermint candle, you won't be disappointed.

One last thing, I am in the process of taking a blog designer class and will hopefully be launching a blog design business at the start of 2012. I'm super excited and will keep everyone updated on the progress, I plan on offering some new business specials, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS