The Versatile Blogger Award!


I have been given The Versatile Blogger Award by Tania from Horseshoes, and I couldn't be more thankful! Make sure you swing by her blog, say "Hi" and let her know I sent you!

By accepting this award I promise to:
  • Tell you 7 things about myself 
  • Pass this award on to 15 bloggers who I think deserve this award
So, with that, here are 7 things about me:
  1. I work at Starbucks and I love my job. Not just because of the free coffee but because of the relationships I have made with customers while working there. Some of them have become great friends.
  2. I have very bad road rage, I probably shouldn't share this with the public but I hate stupid drivers. If you don't know how to drive, please stay off the roads, for my sake only.
  3. I love looking at DIY projects and always dream of making them. I don't have a crafty bone in me but I like to pretend I do.
  4. I have recently been obsessed with Bath and Body Works and my bank account shows the proof.
  5. I love the rain. It reminds me of living in Seattle and those years when I was young and dumb. 
  6. The Mr. doesn't know this, but he saved me. I met him at a not very good time in my personal life and he still saw the good in me and ended up loving me anyway. Thanks Boyfriend.
  7. My parents have been together since they were in 6th grade and no matter what they think, they did an amazing job at raising us girls. Thanks Mama & Papa.
Here are 15 other bloggers that I think deserve this award:
  1. Someone In Mind
  2. Irresistible Icing
  3. Tammy's Two Cents
  4. Skylar
  5. Rinse. Repeat.
  6. The Life of the Party
  7. Keeping Up With The Rheinlanders
  8. The Back Perch
  9. Everyday Trish
  10. your wishcake.
  11. Live from Leeanne's Mind
  12. Typical Angela
  13. nienie
  14. Our Journey Home
  15. The Hubby Diaries
Go check out these awesome blogs, leave them some comment love and let them know I sent you there! Again, thank you Tania for giving me this award, I had a great time coming up with 7 things about myself

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the award!  I'm excited to pass it on :) 

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS