So. Mad.

It's like we take a few steps forward and then the next day we take those those few steps back and we're back to where we started.

I can not begin to tell you how upset and hurt I am. Just when I thought things were working out and going in the right direction, shit hits the fan and the feelings of December come crawling back again.

I gave her too much credit, I wanted so badly for her to be moving in the right direction. I really thought we were almost there. Boy, was I wrong.

He's under her skin again and I really don't think there's no turning back now.

I wish it would all go away......

2 comments:

  1. I wish it would too friend...I miss the person she used to be. I love you! (I love you too mom, dad and Rita!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too and so do they. Lol

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS