Emotions

Yay! My blog design is all installed and looks amazing! I'm in love with it! I even have a cute button on the side. If you blog, please grab my button and pass it on, I'll do the same for you!

This week will mark one month at Starbucks and so far I think my favorite shift to work is a closing shift. I sure do miss having the evenings off with The Mr. but we close early enough that I'm home by 9 at the latest. I just like the feel of closing; the customers, the other workers and being able to stay busy with tasking is nice. Our store manager came back today and I think we figured out that I would be the main closer so I'm stoked about that!

We have another CPS family meeting on Wednesday and I am dreading it. I hope and pray that the meeting ends the way we all want it to and that everyone remembers it's about Emma and making sure we do what is best for her. I also pray for this to end soon. I'm tired of dealing with the emotions of it and like I said before, I wish it would go away.

I'm really good at putting my emotions on the back burner about the situation, especially if I'm working. I mean, it's always on my mind but I can easily forget about it if I'm keeping myself busy. Sunday was a different story though. It was just a weird day in general. I felt weird at work, couldn't get in the groove, felt really unwelcome and then a customer got upset with me and had no problem telling me that "I made his skin crawl!" All I really wanted to do was crawl into the fetal position and cry. I remember at some point during the day just thinking about everything going on around me and just getting emotional. Sometimes it's a lot to deal with and some days are worse then others for me, Sunday was one of those days.

But tomorrow's another day, right? That's what I kept telling myself and I made it another day, and that rude customer did not come into Starbucks today either. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS