Crunch Time!

I thought I would write a little before going to work. It's my Friday but I have a whole list of things to do on my days off. One of those things is go and actually apply for my passport, it's crunch time! August will be here before we know it and we'll be leaving to Mexico sooner then we think. I don't want to get stuck in Mexico so getting my passport is top priority right now. The second thing I'm going to be doing is cleaning this apartment! I feel like since working at Starbucks I haven't had the time to clean much of anything. The basics are done (dishes, laundry etc.) but I really need to deep clean the bathroom, vacuum, clean up the bedroom; you know, all the stuff we hate doing.

Last weekend we went to Othello and had a Goodbye Party to Amanda and Brad. My best friend of many many years is moving far far away. It's a bittersweet thing for me. I'm so excited for them and the journey they are going to start as a family but I'm so sad at the same time. She won't be an hour and half away from me anymore but I know she'll just be a phone call or a plane ride away. I'm still so sad she's leaving but I know no matter how far away we'll be from each other, she will always be my bestest friend, in the whole wide world.

At the end of June, The Mr. and I will be going to Seattle for a few days. His favorite baseball team is the Atlanta Braves and he hasn't seen them play in a few years since being on this side of the country. So since they are playing in Seattle this year, we are taking 3 days off of work and going to the Emerald City to enjoy a little R & R and watch some good baseball. Did I mention we'll be going to 3 games? Ha! I don't really watch a lot of baseball, but I'm sure I said it before; I'd do anything for this man, including watching baseball, 3 days in a row. If it wasn't for Dan Uggla, I probably wouldn't be very excited to go. He's sexy.

We also got an update on our duplex! The realtor said it should be ready at the end of June or early part of July! Who wants to help us move? I'll buy dinner and the beer! I know I said it before, but I am seriously dreading moving. I'm hoping to make my way over to the duplex this weekend and take some pictures of the outside. If I do, I'll be sure to post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS