Catching up!

I recently decided to switch back over to Blogger to host my blog for a few reasons, but the main reason was that I was paying monthly for Godaddy.com to host my abigaildeanna.com domain. It wasn't much a month but after thinking about it, I figured there wasn't really a reason to be paying for something that I can get for free on another website. So, I canceled my web hosting and will now be blogging from here. I did set up forwarding, so if anyone goes to abigaildeanna.com, they will automatically be redirected to this website.

I'm fully trained and picking up lots of hours at Starbucks, it is definitely keeping me busy but I miss my weekends and being home during the evenings. I'm really glad that my store has short hours and closes at a decent time. My last store closed at 10pm and we weren't getting out of there until 11pm, which made for really late nights.

On Monday, my parents, Rita, Loryn and Emma came to Kennewick so we could have brunch before I went to work. While they were here we were able to take them to our new duplex so they could see it. Unfortunately, they have put locks on the doors so we weren't able to just walk right in like before. Luckily though there were some guys working in the duplex next to ours that were more then willing to unlock the door for us so we could show them the lay out. They are getting ready to install cabinets into the bathrooms and kitchen. I can not wait! I wish it was done already and we could be moving. We still have a long ways though, so we're stuck paying month to month in our apartment for now, but it will all work out in the end.

I won't lie though, I am dreading the whole moving process. I'm thankful we are literally moving down the street, but we have a whole lot of stuff in this one bedroom apartment and I'm not looking forward to going through it all. My goal is to start early so when it does come time to move, we won't have so much to do.

I have the next two days off and I plan on doing a bunch of nothing. I know I have laundry to catch up on and some cleaning to do but other then that, I have nothing planned. I really do miss having weekends off but in the end, I know it's all worth it.

I can't believe tomorrow is June 1st, where has the year gone and where is Summer? I'm okay with it being cooler than normal but I'm tired of this rain and wind! Hopefully Summer comes quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS