It's been awhile

It's been awhile since I've written on my blog. The second half of April flew by and I just haven't sat down to write a blog or even read other peoples blogs. Last time I looked, I have over 100 new blog posts to read, I may just be hitting the "Marked as Read" button.

Pablo and I have been spending a lot of time looking for a house to rent. It's been a lot harder then I thought because we have a dog; we knew this was going to be a problem, but we didn't think so many people wouldn't accept pets. He's our child! The good news is that we recently found a place that will accept pets, we just have to make sure it's what we really want.

It's funny the way life works out, a few months ago and I was so stressed out about different things in my life and lately everything has been falling into place. The family that I nanny for right now only needs me until school is over and I knew this taking the job, it was just something I needed to do at the time. Obviously, I've been looking for a new position and it's funny how doors open up when you least expect them, but I'm 99.9% sure I have landed a job as a Shift Supervisor at Starbucks. I am so so so excited that I'm going to be able to be back at Starbucks but also to be comeing in at the position that I left at. It's just really nice to see everything falling into place. I can't wait to start and get things rolling!

That's really all I have, not a lot to update on. I'm going to go catch up on my blog reading now! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS