So excited!

For the last year and a half I have been a nanny. It was a position I decided to take when I left Starbucks in 2009. I loved being a nanny and being able to be a major part of children's lives and hopefully make a major impact on them. I've always wanted to be a teacher and this was the closest to being a teacher I was getting until I'm able to finish my degree.

With that, there aren't a lot of things I regret because I honestly believe that everything happens for a reason but for last year and a half I've regretting leaving Starbucks. It was a great job with great pay and though the hours may have sucks here and there, it payed the bills and I met a lot of amazing people working there. I obviously was having a bad day and just decided to quit, there's a lot more to it then that, but I knew if I ever had the chance to take another job there, I would take it in a New York second.

After waiting almost two years and after putting in applications every 60 days, that chance has finally opened up for me and tomorrow if my first day working for Starbucks again! I am excited, nervous and eager to get started. I left Starbucks as a Shift Supervisor and am being hired as one which is a blessing. I would have taken the job even if it was just a barista position, but knowing I am coming back to the position I left is awesome.

I'm excited to be working for an amazing company again and to have a "real" job as some people like to call it. I know the paycheck will feel nicer and well earned.

I can't wait to start my training tomorrow, to meet all my coworkers and to get free coffee! My bank account is going to love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS