Sickness update!

I am feeling so much better today. I know I am not fully healthy but compared to the last three days, I feel amazing. I stayed home from work again today because of me getting dizzy, we did not want to take any chances of me or the kids getting hurt if for whatever reason a dizzy spell lasted awhile or caught me off guard. I haven't been really dizzy today, just once or twice, so I can tell it's making a move on out. Thank God.

The only other problem is this antibiotic that I'm taking is doing very weird things to my body. The past two nights I have had nightmares and all day long I have just felt very "on edge" per say. It's a horrible feeling and I hate it. I called the doctor and of course, she wasn't in, and told the nurse that I would not be taking these pills anymore. I'll fight this sinus infection on my own if I have to. The way I felt was horrible and I really do not want to feel like that again.

I know I have said this over and over again but I sincerely mean it, I have an amazing boyfriend. His Mama did a damn good job at raising him! I know it may seem like something so little but it's the little things that count, right? This whole time that I've been sick, he's been such a trooper. I'm a huge baby when it comes to me being sick, I whine, I cry, I want to cuddle but then I don't. I know for a fact that if it was him doing this I would leave. Anyway, he's been so amazing, covering me when I'm too cold, getting me water and my pills when I need it, doing the dishes every night, keeping the kitchen clean in general. I love this man.

So other then that, I don't have much to write about. The weekend is finally here and we have NOTHING to do, absolutely nothing. We're going to Josh and Jami's for dinner on Saturday but other then that. Nothing. It's nice. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are feeling better. You should try to use saline to clean out your sinuses. I heard that it works wonders. I am glad that Pablo is taking great care of you. Enjoy your weekend and relax! Love you....Mom

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS