It's rather annoying!

I'm waiting for The Mr. to come home from work and figured I would blog a little to pass the time. Something hit me earlier today and for some reason I've been a little ungrateful about things in my life, and it's starting to bother me. I get like this sometimes and then I'll have a reality check and realize I've probably said things I shouldn't have and done a few things that were selfish.

I've mentioned this before but often times my mouth gets the best of me and I talk before I think. It's been happening a lot lately and after I say things I want to go hide in the closet.

I know I get so wrapped up with my day to day life that I forget how blessed I am to have all that I do. I have a roof over my head, food to prepare and eat, every single day, a job, a car, a family, an amazing boyfriend; I could go on and on, yet I still find something to complain about. What is wrong with me?

It's really bothering me that I'm like this. I want to be that person that enjoys life, no matter what. So, I'm serious this time, I'm going to work on loving life, no matter the situation.

Enough of my pity party! I feel really weird just sitting here, not doing anything. I would normally be cooking dinner but we're going to some friends house for a little company, it's been way too long. It'll be nice, but sitting here not cooking, listening to music and relaxing is weird. I need to come up with a few more meal ideas. I sometimes feel like I cook the same things over and over, I hope The Mr. doesn't get tired of them. Anyway, anyone have any really good recipes? I'm willing to try anything once!

Okay, I'm going to watch the news and wait for my handsome boyfriend!

Until next time,

2 comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS