It's the little things!

Left: 12/31/12 Right: 2/23/13
Early this morning I went to my Weight Watchers location to weigh in. I didn't walk in expecting big changes, honestly, I was expecting to gain a little bit. I had already told myself that if I gained, I was going to take it with pride and move on.

This past weekend we ate out twice and we had my bridal shower. It was a little bit of a rough weekend, but I've done my best the past 3 days, trying to bounce back and stay on track. Whatever happened when I stepped on the scale, I was okay with it and I knew that it wasn't going to stop me from reaching my goals.

I stepped on the scale, I didn't look at it, actually I didn't even really want to know the number. My leader looked at me and said "Hey! A loss is a loss, even if its small!" Woohoo! Even after a little bit of a rough weekend, I still lost! I'm still on my way to becoming healthy.

I didn't lose pounds this week, I lost ounces. I'm okay with that though, ounces add up and will eventually make pounds that will be gone....forever!

This past week I lost .4 pounds, making it a total of 19.4lbs gone (and never coming back) since I started Weight Watchers. Little changes last forever and I know little losses are better then great big ones!

The best part of all is that I can still say I've lost every week since I started, and I'm not stopping here! It really is the little things in this, it's the little changes that count, the ones that will last forever!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great and every time you post, you inspire me to keep OP!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS