Sunday, again?

I can not believe it's Sunday! The weekends go so fast and I hate it! I normally have 3 day weekends too, I can not imagine how fast it would go if I didn't have Friday off. Anyway, it was a good weekend, I didn't do anything major, got some relaxing in, fixed my blog and went clothes shopping for our photo shoot next Saturday. I am SO excited for that! I can not wait but I'm sure The Mr. could. He hates taking pictures and is NOT excited, at all. I think once we get there, get going and are having fun, he'll enjoy himself, but until then, it's going to be a long week.

Yesterday I had a Scentsy party in Othello and it went really well for only having 6 people there. I was excited and I booked a party off of it, so that makes it a successful party! After the party I went to my cousins 13th birthday party, it was nice, all family with one of her friends. I thought it was really sweet that she would want to have a family birthday party over a friend birthday party, and she's only 13!! Lot's of food, good laughs and I'm sure some people had some drinks. I, on the other hand, had nothing to drink, I decided I wanted to come home and spend at least one day at home for a change. We spend a lot of time in Othello and sometimes it's just nice to stay home, but I do love my family.

I realized earlier today that we go to Vegas very soon. I am not ready for this trip at all. Oops. Shortly after Vegas, we'll head to El Paso for Christmas. I'm super nervous about the Texas trip. It's starting to become bittersweet about being away from home for Christmas, I wonder what my parents think? Loryn is excited about it because I told her she'll have two Christmas's! Is that even a word? Oh well!

Other then that, life is good, ups and downs here and there but that's life, right? I'm excited for the next few months and so excited for fall! I'm sure it'll be New Years before I know it!

That's all I have for now, I promise I will try to blog more and upload pictures more too! I must!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS