1 year

A year ago today I was:
  • Working at Starbucks
  • Living at home
  • Just bought a 1992 Nissian Maxima
  • Checking my email like a crazy lady
  • At this exact time, I was probably driving to or just getting to work (1:18pm)
Today I am:
  • Working as a nanny
  • Living with my amazing boyfriend
  • Just purchased a 2001 Dodge Durango
  • Still checking my email like a crazy lady, but not because I am waiting for a handsome man to write me back :-)
  • Sitting at work, waiting for Sawyer to wake up and until it's time to get Devin from preschool
A year ago today started something I didn't see coming, something I never thought would happen and something that I would never change. A year ago I met the man I love, dreamed of and hope to be with, forever. If you would have asked me a year ago, I didn't want to be in a relationship, wasn't even thinking about "forever" and never thought I would end up as a nanny in Kennewick, nonetheless. But here I am, happy as a clam, loving where life has taken me and so excited for the future.

I feel like I can finally breathe without it hurting, smile without the mask and love the way I should.

Life is good.

I can not wait to see what the next year brings!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS