The sickness

I'm glad I'm feeling better cause what I had was no fun and I feel bad for anyone else that had it. I was basically out of service Saturday night, Sunday and Monday. I was feeling great earlier this morning but something happened a few hours ago and I'm a litter concerned that I'm not at 100%.

We desperately needed groceries and normally on days that we grocery shop I don't cook dinner, we just go out, so as planned, we found a place to eat dinner. Everything was fine and dinner was great, we headed to Wal-Mart to do our shopping and I started to get nauseated and I knew it was not going to be pretty. I headed right for the bathroom and sure enough, I got sick. I don't think the food was bad, I just don't think I'm back to normal and I shouldn't have eaten such a full meal.

Needless to say, The Mr. had to do most of the shopping by himself, I went out to the truck to sit and just relax because I was still pretty nauseated after I got sick. He's such a good guy!

Anyway, be careful for whatever it is that's going around. It's not fun!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS