His & Her

We're sitting here watching football waiting for the Seahawks game so I thought it was perfect time to get in a quick session of His & Her! I love doing this link up because it allows The Mr. and I to spend some time together and he gets to have a voice on the blog, since he doesn't blog. So, here we go!

Who is someone you look up to and why?
His: My Dad. (He wouldn't give me a reason why?)
Her: There isn't just one person that I look up, it's a set of people. I look up to my parents a lot, they have taught me so much and continue to teach me how to be a better person.

What is your favorite Halloween tradition?
His: Carving pumpkins, because I never got to do it when I was little. In Mexico (where The Mr. grew up, they celebrate Dia de los Muretos.)
Her: I used to love to decorate for Halloween. My mom had a huge box of Halloween decorations and we would spend an afternoon getting everything out and putting everything in its spot.

If you were a fruit, what would you be?
His: A pineapple, cause they are cool looking. Spiky hair and they taste good!
Her: I'd be a grapefruit, I can be sweet and or sour. :-)

How are you like your dad or how are you like your mom?
His: Dad, because he taught me everything I know. Like, how to be quite and not say anything during an argument.
Him: I'm my Mother. I see it in myself all the time, I move my hands like her, I talk like her and I've been told I look like her.

What is your favorite classic disney movie?
His: Fantasia
Her: The Lion King

What is your favorite roadtrip snack?
His: Trail Mix
Her: Beef Jerky

What is one superficial benefit of being married? (i.e. someone to split chores with, someone to rub your back, etc.)
His: Someone else can do the dishes.
Her: Someone who helps cook dinner every once in awhile

What do you do for a living?
His: Industrial Engineer
Her: Work with students

What is something your other half does that took a long time/is taking a long time to get used to?
His: Being a bed and blanket hog.
Her: It drives me crazy how fast he can fall asleep, even if he's sitting up. He'll just nod off and doesn't even know. Ugh.

What do you consider "your song?" (or what was your first dance?)
His: I Live My Life For You by Firehouse
Her: It would have to be I Live My Life For You or Love like Crazy by Lee Brice.
His&Her Q&A

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS