Friday's Letters

Dear Friday, I love you more then you'll ever know. I just can't get over the fact that I actually have weekends on real weekends. The feeling of working Monday-Friday is amazing. Dear Weekend, I am super excited that you're here! I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch with my family and then carve pumpkins with them too. Dear Work, thank you for being so good to me. This week has been an easy one and I'm thankful for that. Hopefully next week is just as good! Dear The Mr., you are the love of my life. Thank you for helping me out this month, it means a lot to me. Dear Blog, I'm kicking it old school, taking it back to basics and just keeping it simple. No special layout, no special theme. It's just me and myself around here. I like it like that!

Cheers,
Abby

3 comments:

  1. Dear Abby,

    You say it is "old school," but I think your blog is crisp and wonderfully refreshing!

    We are planning on going pumpkin picking as well. If we end up not having time, we have an Aldi that has pumpkins for only $2.19! :)

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,

    Angie @

    www.findingjoyineverydaymoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Friday Letters!

    I wish I had a Mon-Fri job.. All the jobs I've worked at were all scattered schedules where I never knew which days I would get off. Weekends are meant to be appreciated, not worked on lol! I'm glad things are well with you!

    Happy Friday!

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Abby! Just popping in to see how you are doing! <3 Hope to see you back here soon! XO Courtney

    http://www.baxtronlife.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS