Planning and other important stuff

The ball is starting to roll again on the wedding planning. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I still find myself having a hard time believing that I am planning my wedding with the man of my dreams by my side.

We have our engagement photo session booked and on the calendars; have some save the dates ideas rolling with a pretty amazing graphic designer and we're working on eating healthier and losing some of these pounds so we can look A-MAZING on our wedding day!

So far, the hardest part has been deciding what we want when it comes to food or center pieces. There are SO many ideas and it's not that The Mr. and I can't agree on it, it's that we just like so many of them that we can't decide.

I'm still in love with my dress. From time to time, I'll sneak into the closet and open the dress bag, you know, to make sure there isn't dust collecting on it or that it doesn't have a stain or anything, and every time, I remember why I bought it. When I see it, I wish the wedding was sooner just so I can wear it.

As far as work goes, I'm getting settled in my new store. It was a lot harder then I thought it was going to be but each day is better. I'm still excited about the future and looking forward to growing with Starbucks.

The Mr. and I have been really good about writing out a meal plan and sticking to it. My work schedule has been a little funny, so somedays I'm cooking dinner at 10am so I can take food with me to work and he can have dinner ready when he gets home. It's been working out really good even though I still laugh that I'm in the kitchen so early in the morning. I won't lie though, coming up with 2 weeks worth of dinner ideas is a little hard.

This past weekend was beautiful and we stayed busy, but I'll save that for another blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS