Done!

I am so excited! I am officially done Christmas shopping and officially done making presents! I can not wait to share my projects and I really wish I could do so right now, but some of my readers are getting the DIY gifts, and that would ruin the surprise.

It feels really good to be done shopping, we just have a few gifts left to come in and a few left to wrap and we'll be set!

The Mr. and I decided to do stockings for each other but set it to a $30.00 spending limit. I went and got all his goodies today, so his stocking is nice and full. I did spend a little more then $30.00, but he doesn't need to know that. ;-)

Yesterday we took some time to clear out the back bedroom to get it ready for The Mr.'s parents. They are coming to ring in the New Year with us! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. It's not the first time meeting them, but it's the first time having them in our place. I just want to make sure they feel welcomed and comfortable. Having guests is nerve racking!

Christmas will be here before I know it! Have I mentioned how excited I am? I think over the next couple of weeks, I'll get some holiday baking in! Speaking of, I can not wait to have some of my Mom's Christmas candy!

What are some of your favorite holiday things?

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know your tagline has two "of me"s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It sure does! You have no idea how many times I've looked at that and had no clue, and I bet most people didn't notice either. Thanks for catching that!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS