Fixin' to leave

This weekend I will be in Missoula Montana doing a Scentsy show with my amazing director. I'm excited to go but at the same time I'm dreading the trip. I'm not a big fan of being away from home, it stresses me out and I hate being out of my element. I'm excited to spend some time with Debbie and do some major Scentsy business.

Today I spent the day doing some cleaning around the apartment. You know, the little things that get missed here and there. I striped the bed and washed the sheets and blankets, washed all our throw blankets that Rambo has seemed to make his own. I cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom, caught up on a little bit laundry and cleaned the kitchen table. We have a glass table and I have a love hate relationship with it. I love the way it looks, it's beautiful, but I hate that it gets dirty so easily. I wipe it down every night but I really clean it once a week, like bring out the windex kind clean.

I'm hoping the apartment stays clean while I'm gone. The sink is currently empty, everything is dusted, laundry is done and all I have left to do is pack, really. I dread packing.

It's Spring break around the city but the weather doesn't seem to think it's Spring. I hope it gets warm soon! I'm getting Spring fever, bad!

I'll try to take pictures this weekend and post them when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS