Lunch break

I spent the morning cleaning house. It's not my favorite thing to do, but being able to sit down and look at a clean house is refreshing. The pile of laundry that needs to be folded still haunts me, but I'll get to that later.

I normally do housework on Sunday's and spend Monday's running errands and whatever else I think I need to do. Instead of doing housework yesterday, we spent the day with my parents and niece. We went and had brunch, went to the mall, to the craft store, to Best Buy, to Starbucks, and then came back to our place and relaxed a little bit. After a little R&R, we went and showed them the wedding venue and then went out for dinner. It was a great day! I didn't get anything productive done, but oh well, there's always tomorrow, right?

So today, I'm doing laundry, dusting and vacuuming the living room, sweeping and mopping the kitchen and then folding all the laundry. I was on a roll but I sat down to eat lunch and decided to blog. Now I need to find the motivation to get back up.....

Here's to a clean house and folded clothes! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS